ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 03:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New version of ZSR is up  (Read 12389 times)
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »

not sure how everybody feels about this, but i was thinking we should maybe create a japanese section of the site where japanese players (like dada etc) can create pages for them to understand. from what i have gleaned, izu wants to make a japanese site and feels like zsr is difficult for them to use (as most of them are probably relying on google translate). so what does everybody think? i have included some of izu's twitter posts below (translated to english with google translate). the first ones not totally revelent but kind of is.

izu_000 Idzu
As soon as I looked from a more SpeedRunsLive. But I do not know how ー

izu_000 Idzu
@
@ Hitonbi Oh definitely. What people do not know how much I want to do is right. ZSR had a story, but it might be more ZSR Japanese version of the Japanese were buying more if there is a bug

izu_000 Idzu
There were times I thought I Make a site plan as described in Japanese bug bug old growth vigor. Stopped or are afraid to say that the cascade form 乗N but are not familiar with the site or how to make

izu_000 Idzu
But definitely these pages in Japanese Na I think I had better. Sometimes I still can not find a youtube video to work on

izu_000 Idzu
If the general community and still make a major site RTAwiki and not put much, I get noticed by all those who need the information may be difficult

izu_000 Idzu
ZSR is not very clear. As you see once the page is gone, but many were

(these tweets were all taken from the last week, and i could be totally wrong on what i think the japanese want, only way to know for sure is to converse with one of them)

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 02:29:21 PM »

Requesting editor so I can help add shit to the MM page.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 12:44:00 AM »

I would like to be an editor in case I find anything worth adding to the MM page. (iirc I found some stuff during last nights stream that isn't on the STT page, but are pretty useless unless you can't do the bk skip.)
Gragledump
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 01:03:52 AM »

i suppose at this point i may as well request to be an editor to help with mm
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 04:54:59 AM »

Something I noticed a while ago but forgot to mention...

If you copy-paste a list...

Code:
1. element 1
2. element 2
3. element 3

...it will be inserted into the editor as this

Code:
1. element 1

2. element 2

3. element 3

which causes the list elements to be in the form <li><p></p></li>, which as I posted earlier, is rendered differently than <li></li> (at least in chrome).

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 03:35:15 AM »

Suggestion. The Sonic Center has a bot that does this:
[20:16] <@CodeGirl> [-New Record-] DarkspinesSonic got 1:06:90 on Rivals / Bosses / Egg Lynx (Anyone)
[20:16] <@CodeGirl> [-New Leader-] DarkspinesSonic is now leader of Sonic Rivals - Bosses
It also does that when there's new forum posts. I think this could be great for ZSR. Also we could do something like SRL for when example if I completed a Spirit IL then there could be an op command like .uploadrun <embed video> <game> <category> <time> <name>. Then RBABot could do the speed run pages himself.

EDIT: Another GREAT thing would be on the IL page to have something that looks like this:
                                                    Forest Any%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     2:52                             2:53                                  2:54                      
               |Slidey video|                 |Slidey video|                     |Slidey video|
                     2:57                             3:01                                  3:03
               |Slidey video|                 |Slidey video|                     |Slidey video|

I guessed the times but the important thing is how convenient this would be. The old site had a pop up video but I think a slide down video similar to SRL's stream page would be incredible. You could compare runs side by side to see where one run gained time on the other. You could also scroll down on the page if you wanted to and the run would still be playing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:50:30 AM by Pokey » Logged

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »

you lie. zsr is down.

=((((

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: