ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:30:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it okay to post everything we type in a color other than default?  (Read 3752 times)
BlueStarReturns
Regular Guay

*Founder of "Satirically Serious Reviews"*

« on: December 15, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »

* Will delete post/topic when answered, no need for everyone to post the same answer. Preferably should be answered by a moderator*

Just a quick question: Is it against the rules to put everything that we type in a post as a color other than the default option? I just want to make sure how far I can go without spamming the color.

Please answer only if you are a mod. Since Cosmo is the lead moderator, I'd prefer if he answers, but any moderator that knows the rules is okay, too.

Thanks, guys!

EDIT: All right. Shall I delete this or should I leave it up for others, like new Users, perhaps?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 02:08:39 AM by BlueStarReturns » Logged

<BlueStarReturns> what if you tried a superslide in real life?
<Blizzbutt> you would divide by zero
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »

I don't think its against the rules, but keeping it to a minimum would be best.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 10:03:02 PM »

Have you been playing too much Sonic Colors recently?

Seriously, don't post in colors unless there is a special reason to. Not everyone uses the default skin, and other skins can have a hard time reading certain colors that may seem fine to you. Not to mention color adds nothing to your post but, well, color (which many people find annoying).

Now, color can sometimes be useful to emphasize certain things, clearly distinguish between positives and negatives, etc. But I'd really recommend against using it in normal text.

ded
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: