ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:51:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Improvements, suggestions, etc.  (Read 77803 times)
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »

We need an app for the "Post your pic" thread only. It auto loads those pictures and allows you to draw fake mustaches on everyone.
and you can give people scene hair

doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »

PERFECT!!!

But seriously I meant like an app with the all the Zelda game glitches and techniques and stuff....basically a mobile version of the front page xD
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2012, 02:16:02 AM »

I don't think Apple or Android will endorse a ZSR app... Then again, I may be wrong. iPhone claims to have an app for just about everything. A ZSR app would add more to "just about everything" than the shitty twitch app and an app that has a complete collection of every sound file in every Zelda game (my brother has the latter, I forget what it's called).

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2012, 10:56:00 PM »

I'm sure Apple would accept a ZSR app. There's strange apps. It all depends on the scheme of ZSR and all that junk. I don't remember much about making iOS apps, but a ZSR app for just the pages doesn't seem too hard to make if you know how. I guess it could also include the forums, but still. I personally wouldn't mind a ZSR app. Mainly for the forums though. If you don't mind waiting a year and a half, I'm gonna take the mobile app design class at my school next year. (Yes, we have Mobile App Design, Video Game Design, CS, and AP CS)
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2012, 12:06:27 PM »

I'm sure Apple would accept a ZSR app. There's strange apps. It all depends on the scheme of ZSR and all that junk. I don't remember much about making iOS apps, but a ZSR app for just the pages doesn't seem too hard to make if you know how. I guess it could also include the forums, but still. I personally wouldn't mind a ZSR app. Mainly for the forums though. If you don't mind waiting a year and a half, I'm gonna take the mobile app design class at my school next year. (Yes, we have Mobile App Design, Video Game Design, CS, and AP CS)

Awesome Grin!
Czar_Yoshi
Regular Guay

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2012, 04:34:08 AM »

A boss strategy page would be a nice thing to add. We just need someone to write one up.

I spend a lot of time working on OoT (3d) mini-bosses, and could help with them. How would you want it submitted though?
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2012, 03:30:42 AM »

It looks like we need some TWW videos, is Dolphin running at 100% okay for them?

Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2012, 01:17:51 AM »

It looks like we need some TWW videos, is Dolphin running at 100% okay for them?

I would recommend using frame dump and audio dump. I could make them if need be.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2012, 04:29:52 AM »

I spend a lot of time working on OoT (3d) mini-bosses, and could help with them. How would you want it submitted though?

I think the best way would be to create a thread on the OoT 3D boards, just in case you forget something important.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2012, 02:55:27 AM »

Is the new site look still being worked on?

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2012, 07:21:36 AM »

Last I talked to maxx about it, he mentioned that it'll be launched close to Holloween.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2013, 04:29:07 PM »

Last I talked to maxx about it, he mentioned that it'll be launched close to Holloween.
Happy Halloween

Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2013, 12:16:27 AM »

Happy Halloween

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Cranson
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2013, 07:33:02 AM »

I have a quick suggestion about the leaderboards for Link's Awakening.  I think there should be a split in the any% between the DX version of the game, and the original version, considering the original version has a very large number of text skips that aren't available in the DX version.  Or, at the very least, make a pull down option to denote whether it's original or DX (like the English/Japanese version difference) to make it more organized. 

Also, the 100% board for LA haven't worked in quite some time.  I know there are several people (myself included) interested in running the game 100%, so it would be awesome if the 100% board could get up and running sometime soon.

Thanks!
Cranson
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2013, 04:31:18 PM »

^Just a quick bump for that post.  Split Link's Awakening Any% into S+Q and no S+Q, and fix the 100% leaderboards so it'll actually work.  Pretty please, with sugar on top?  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: