ZSR Forums
April 18, 2024, 11:25:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Collision Polygons? (for Fairy/Grotto WW and other stuff)  (Read 4604 times)
BasedKingPotato
Deku Scrub

Someday Speedrunner

« on: August 08, 2015, 05:01:50 AM »

For practice/testing purposes, I was wondering if there was a way to display the wireframe of the collision on top of all of the textures and so on.
This would be so I could see exactly where neighbouring grottos, fairy fountains and dungeon rooms are, since they don't have textures and are invisible.
Has anyone done anything like this before? Is there a setting in a graphics plugin on emulator that allows you to do this? Or do you need to hack the game in order to do this?
Jimmie1717
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 08:39:03 PM »

Here are the Scene and Map files that keeta has linked on his twitch channel.

You can use a program called Utility of Time to open them and it shows collision polygons afaik although I've never got the program to open mm files it only seemed to work the oot files. So you would have to ask someone else on how to fix that if you have the same problem.
Jimmie1717
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 01:26:19 AM »

Here's an updated version of Scene Navi that works better for Majora's Mask: Scene Tatl.

Just open a decompressed mm rom in it and you can see collision for maps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: