ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:00:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mask jump crash ruined C-Stick use?  (Read 4410 times)
BigHairyFart
Regular Guay

Email
« on: June 10, 2015, 09:54:08 PM »

So I was practicing consecutive mask jumps just earlier, and wound up crashing the game. when I loaded it back up, I was prompted with this message: http://imgur.com/9rChAZp

Now, when I press ZR on my N3DS, nothing happens, in fact no button will do anything. But if I press "Don't Use" then the game won't let me use the C-Stick, ZL, or ZR when I'm actually playing. Anyone else experienced this/know how to fix it?

This place is as dead as Link was that one time he forgot to catch a fairy in his bottle.
Madmonk12345
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 10:40:46 PM »

I ran into that. Was your battery low when this happened? After charging the N3DS the circle pad started working again for the trick after a full reboot or two.
BigHairyFart
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 11:58:23 PM »

No, battery is normal. You're saying that it should fix itself after a while?

This place is as dead as Link was that one time he forgot to catch a fairy in his bottle.
Madmonk12345
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 10:45:00 PM »

That's what happened for me. I figured that it was because the battery life, but there might have been some other cause. It started working with at most 10 minutes of fiddling with it(rebooting, removing the cartridge, etc.) I don't suppose it started working for you again?
BigHairyFart
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 03:37:04 PM »

Not sure, haven't touched it in a couple of days. Been busy Smashing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: