ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:56:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gecko codes for efficient VC practice (updated 07/03/15)  (Read 86125 times)
1stplaceirl
Deku Scrub

« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2015, 10:50:39 PM »

Try to name it NACE.gct instead of NACE01.gct.

gonna try that right now thanks
Smiley
1stplaceirl
Deku Scrub

« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2015, 10:59:33 PM »

Try to name it NACE.gct instead of NACE01.gct.

you're a god, thank you so much Lips sealed

1stplace
1stplaceirl
Deku Scrub

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2015, 11:33:53 PM »

Hey guys me again,

One last question im using the gamecube controller obviously and im not very good with them, IM SO USED TO N64 CONTROLLER.. anyways, i cant seem to do the teleporter save state button combo, maybe its wrong? im not sure, any help would be appreciated thanks/

1stplace
helmert93
Deku Scrub

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2016, 02:40:15 AM »

Hey everyone. I've done as OP said, but whenever I try to load OoT in Gecko it says:

Booting Channel With Hooks

Channel ID: NACJ
SD Codes Found. Applying

Now, that text only shows up for 1/4 of a second, if that (I actually had to film it to be able to read it). Next thing, this text shows up:

Error Loading Channel
Press B to Restart

And I'm forced to restart my Wii. Am I missing something here, or am I just dumb? Btw, I'm using a 4.3E Wii, if that information is valuable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jimmie1717
Deku Scrub

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2016, 11:32:20 PM »

Booting Channel With Hooks

Channel ID: NACJ
SD Codes Found. Applying

Now, that text only shows up for 1/4 of a second, if that (I actually had to film it to be able to read it). Next thing, this text shows up:

Error Loading Channel
Press B to Restart

The wad you installed on your Wii either was a bad wad or it didn't install properly. I had this same issue with the japanese version of majora's mask. I got a different one and installed it and then it worked perfectly fine. So try reinstalling it or finding a new one.

For me the channel would boot from the Wii menu or priiloader and run fine and I could play the game, but booting from Gecko wouldn't.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:35:53 PM by Jimmie1717 » Logged
helmert93
Deku Scrub

« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2016, 09:51:04 PM »

The wad you installed on your Wii either was a bad wad or it didn't install properly. I had this same issue with the japanese version of majora's mask. I got a different one and installed it and then it worked perfectly fine. So try reinstalling it or finding a new one.

I'm still having the same problem. I received a wad that definitely should work, no doubt, so I'm guessing it doesn't get installed properly, if you are correct. Is there a way to ensure it does? Is there a reliable program I should use (using Multi-Mod Manager atm), or might the problem be even more complicated?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: