ZSR Forums
April 16, 2024, 10:44:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zelda420 outcome  (Read 11491 times)
Uberzelda64
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 09:49:04 PM »

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about RBA.
BlueStarReturns
Regular Guay

*Founder of "Satirically Serious Reviews"*

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »

Even as a new guy here, I agree with everything that has been said in the thread.

And while I lack the games to practice for runs with (being unemployed sucks!), I'm willing to help out in any way possible with things like promoting marathons (I don't upload projects on my YT channel anymore, but I can put promotion stuff up) and such.

When the time comes, I'll be willing to do anything just to be a part of it and also to have a good time!

Great job to those who ran the games yesterday!

EDIT: I am actually able to help with commentating if we decide on it, as I now have a decent microphone
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 04:11:10 AM by BlueStarReturns » Logged

<BlueStarReturns> what if you tried a superslide in real life?
<Blizzbutt> you would divide by zero
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 01:57:22 AM »

I'm sure most of the mistakes were just because we only had 2 days to set everything up.  I'm sure if we had more time it wouldn't have been that bad.

About the credits if we do an all zelda run: I'm pretty sure the only reason we watched the credits ion this was because 448 was too.  In our own marathon we'll just forget about them.

Runnerguy, I think the lack of "OMG HAX" comments was because most of the advertising was done on youtube, and most people who saw it were alreasy subscribed to big glitchers so they kinda knew what was going on.  Ustream didn't even put it under recommended shows (even though we had 10x more viewers than some of the other recommended, wtf?) so I doubt many people found us from there.

Also, if we do do an all zelda marathon, I think OoT should be done twice, once no dungeon and once MST Cheesy

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Blizzerk
Special Guay

What is this I don't even-

Blizzerk@live.com
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 02:10:25 AM »

http://zeldaspeedruns.com/junk/all_game_marathon.php

Link to the page I made (Soon to be edited by the Cosmo, the photoshop wizard)

Lets hope a nice table like this gets shit done.

[21:02:55] <Blizz> Uhh...
[21:02:59] <Blizz> RingRush..
[21:03:06] <Blizz> I was meaning to ask you something
[21:03:13] <RingRush> no I will not go to prom with you
[21:03:16] <Blizz> :<
------------------
<@jiano> get off my lawn you damn kids
BlueStarReturns
Regular Guay

*Founder of "Satirically Serious Reviews"*

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 02:23:54 AM »

^ I take it that people are already testing Spirit Tracks as we speak?

<BlueStarReturns> what if you tried a superslide in real life?
<Blizzbutt> you would divide by zero
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 05:18:00 AM »

http://zeldaspeedruns.com/junk/all_game_marathon.php

Link to the page I made (Soon to be edited by the Cosmo, the photoshop wizard)

Lets hope a nice table like this gets shit done.

Wow, 37 hours estimate...

Well if I get to play and really fuck up we'll still be good lol.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Slowking
Regular Guay

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »

I agree with all you say about 4/48. I was checking both the marathons for awhile. And that we had about 200 viewers when the others didn't have more about 20, made me feel a little bit bad. We stole the viewers from them. Some came to their chat to post a link to 4/20 saying like "Hey, they kick your butts", which was really a bad thing.
Ah come on. Last time they also had only 20 viewers and that without our help. They are just really bad. I mean 48 hours is really horrible. There are other marathons who do this kind of stuff in 30 hours, without glitches.

In addition, I think it would be best in the future to select our own charity/organization to have donations go to. Something that means something more to us. And have a way to track how much is raised. I seriously think our marathons could be the type that get 1000's of views after seeing what was done yesterday on such short notice. I don't remember a lot of "OMG HAX" type comments. It seems that people were interested in seeing the games be broken as much as possible.
The "get Jijo a Wii so that he can do good MM-runs foundation"? Cheesy

14:10 MrGrunz: keep your ass close to him
14:10   MrGrunz: and nothing can go wrong
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: