ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:46:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oot3d all dungeons ng+ category  (Read 9912 times)
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« on: November 14, 2013, 05:30:09 AM »

I've been working pretty hard on perfecting the all dungeons route so i can put it up on youtube but I was sad to see that it was not under the leaderboards section of Oot3d. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who runs the all dungeons route. If it became part of the leaderboards, that would be really cool and it would lure in some of the better Oot3d runners. Just a thought I had the other day.
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 05:40:28 AM »

Maybe also add no WW and no RBA/WW. Ng+ is up to whoever is making the route.
Kinglong5555
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 05:50:33 AM »

Maybe also add no WW and no RBA/WW. Ng+ is up to whoever is making the route.
Literally no one does no ww, and no rba/ww has only been done in races and stuff, so no one does that seriously. Honestly, I don't think All Dungeons NG+ would be "popular" enough for a leaderboard
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »

All dungeons NG+ although it is a fun category in my opinion, that's all I see it ever being: a category for fun. First of all NG+ is no bueno and really should not be in any legit categories in my opinion, but you really can't take it out of all dungeons because then it just becomes MST without the trials and it's stupid. Second there really aren't many serious runners of this game, and the ones the do exist, run the categories that they want to run already. Putting it on the leaderboards really won't change that. It may encourage some inexperienced runner to mess with it, but then again it also might not. Basically I'm against leaderboards for this category and think they'd be a waste if they were made anyways.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 11:05:28 PM »

I appreciate your guys' feedback. I'm a horrible any% runner and MST is just to hard for me so I run all dungeons just for the satisfaction of running the game. I enjoy longer catagories because it doesn't really come down to each nitty gritty frame of the game to be able to be good at it. I'm going to be doing a youtube upload of my all dungeons so if you want to check it out, feel free. Once again, thank you for your feedback.
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 04:55:48 AM »

With the new GIM, I was wondering if for OOT3D, we should change the route to not have ng+, but rather allow GIM for hammer in Deku Tree. Post your thoughts, they are appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: