ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone...  (Read 4603 times)
MrKoippa
Deku Scrub

« on: June 02, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »

I thought that some kind of introduction would be at place.Especially because you might have or will see me hanging out on here and at speedrunslive.I´m 38 years old geezer from Finland who is trying to get his skills back..So to speak.Because it has surely been a while since I played Zelda games or console games in general.I started from release of NES and conquered every game I got my hands on(Required lots of coffee and sleepless nights.I know some of you have been there..)up until GameCube.About nine years had passed since my last game Wind waker.Then my friend loaned me PS2 and woke something that slept inside me.I snapped Grin In a year I bought N64 and then GC and finally found a reasonable prize Wind Waker Limited Edition..But what really got me here..Well I think the best way to put it is...I opened my eyes Smiley.I guess I had an"old mans syndrome"coming up with those:"In my youth we played the whole game collecting everything..blah blah"symptoms.I needed to slap myself out of it.I have to watch and learn,read and learn..And practice..practice..After my hand heals(hopefully it´s just muscle infection and nothing more.because right now I cant lift even a glass of water with it)which really annoys me(I want to play Cry ).I even had started to trying to learn irc.Which I have avoided all these years and its terms(brb is the only one I know).So I have lot to learn.But it also gives me a great time to built up my pc and getting capture card(because I think sending vhs tapes is obsolete now)or getting money for them.I apologize for my grammar and typos in advance.I have learned my english a bit here and there..Besides my hand does not hurt,but it refuses to cooperate.I could probably do a zombie hover in WW just placing my fingers on the the buttons now Grin
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 10:07:21 PM »

Welcome to ZSR!

P.S Hope your hand gets better soon.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:35:24 AM by doommaker » Logged
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »

Same as doom.

Welcome to ZSR Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
MrKoippa
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 02:15:22 PM »

Thank you--I hope that too.Still I just had to try something.Three weeks without playing anything has been a torture.My GC was already hooked up on my tv,so I could not resist.Feels kind of odd to play with GC controller..Now the forest should be in lullaby state(I did the navi dive escape,did not manage through the block even it felt close(Link walked under it once))and I wonder what next.I was stunned with the oddity that I could learn Zeldas song without instrument.I did manage to to actors glitch 3 weeks ago with N64,but it took 6 hours and could not clip to chus.Now I have 2 bottles(I think the one with ruto letter was mistake to collect..training wise I mean)so next is training with the chus.I would really like to leave as much bosses to be beaten later and still learn the songs..Kind of like leaving bossmode.I think it´s good practicing and maybe I find something while messing around.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »

Well chus early is really tricky to do, I suggest watching this tutorial by Cosmo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXQmvstRP3I

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
MrKoippa
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 07:01:00 PM »

Yeah..I pretty much have to,I have been trying few hours now.I could get the actor glitch(done it before)but I used fish and backflip to play(sword perhaps?)non-existing ocarina..Like I got Epona´s Song.I have no idea how lowered water level affects.I haven´t pull this through(only been trying these week or two)and this seems hard to get.I don´t want to go to get Sarias song from lullaby state kokiri forest.I think I´m trying maximum items or something...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: