ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: New ZSR, Editors Needed!  (Read 81570 times)
Yoshistar95
Deku Scrub

Beating my own limits!

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2014, 07:37:47 PM »

What do I need do to get trust in you to make me an editor for ALBW? I've submitted a No OoB time (bad I know, wrong route, lol) and I know how to do Treacherous Tower in WR speed. (helpful in 100% speedruns! (optional to have proper equipments)

#1 ALBW, since February 2014 (minigames)
TreZc0_
Admin
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »

I would like to keep sum of the Twilight Princess Sites up2date. Actually the stuff is in pretty good shape but are several tricks which are not documented and I guess we could some basic stuff on generell movement, attack patterns etc.

I guess some of the better known runners like Mofat, Dragonbane or Viva can vouch for me if needed.
Otherwise I will submit a time for any% sooner or later.
TheZeldaGuy518
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 03:48:18 AM »

I don't know if we are still using this, but I would like to be editor for ALBW and MM3D. I run ALBW and will be running MM3D shortly and I know a lot about both games.
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2015, 01:03:56 PM »

I would like MM3D editor to fill the black pages. I've been stockpiling videos of many of the tricks for ZSR already.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 04:39:36 AM »

Ben you're in

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
gymnast86
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2015, 06:31:55 AM »

Wondering if I can be an editor for MM3D?
nighthawkraven18
Regular Guay

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2015, 11:14:01 PM »

i can help verify runs for oot if im needed, ive been running and watching runs for about a year now.
NOUFozzy
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2015, 04:45:06 AM »

I'd like to have editor for MM3D, I've been following pretty much everything since the beginning so I'd like to add some of my own. And while we're at it, I'd like OoT3D editor as well, if possible. I have the community to vouch for me.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2015, 06:50:45 AM »

Added gymnast, nighthawkraven, NOUFozzy

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
oseabass
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2015, 03:26:43 PM »

I'd like to be added as an editor for the Link's Awakening (and DX) community.  I currently have a very high standing on the ZSR leaderboard for LADX and participate/help frequently in the weekly races we hold.  I also have created a video tutorial on my YouTube to explain and teach runners about Piece of Power mechanics in the LA games.  I also am a programmer by day, so I would be familiar with whatever CMS/HTML you are using to handle page creation.  If needed, Tompa, Mabdulra, or any of the top LADX runners can vouch for me.

I would like to start beefing up the LA pages here on ZSR to help new runners learn the game easier.  One of my goals is to create a "trick" and "back up strat" library of sorts with video/text descriptions for them.  I used ZSR a lot when learning and was saddened with the lack of content for LA.  I know Mab was also working on a text guide for new runners and I would like to help him out with that when I can too.

-Seabass
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2015, 04:06:15 PM »

added oseabass

Braid
SilentKnight115
Deku Scrub

Starlight Adventurer

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2015, 06:39:37 AM »

I'd like to be an oot editor; I haven't had much time to practice and execute full runs as of late, but I still enjoy being around the community and making small videos where I can.

They speak of thunder, I prefer the quiet.
Powerstar9
Regular Guay

Bumper of Time

Email
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2015, 09:54:20 PM »

I'd like to be an editor for MM3D. Got my hands on the game, I like contributing to this community, and I want to keep things up to date on this site as much as possible.

"When I first discovered AS and Turtle Skip, I was like Kreygasm for 2 hours." Me from Anwonu's stream.
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »

I'd like to be a MM3D editor as well. I'm already editor for ALBW and SS and the MM3D pages are really lacking information. I'd love to help update all the pages as best I can.
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2015, 05:49:01 AM »

MM3D editor if possible
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: