ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: New ZSR, Editors Needed!  (Read 81537 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« on: May 08, 2013, 04:42:30 AM »

Now that the new site is finally up, we are in need of editors to write and edit pages for the site. We are accepting editors for ANY zelda game (except Link's Crossbow Training Roll Eyes, and possibly Hyrule Warriors), not just the ones that currently appear on the drop down list.

If you are interested in contributing, post what games you will be willing to write tricks for, and provide some evidence that you know the game. I also suggest asking an existing editor to recommend you.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 07:00:47 AM by mzxrules » Logged

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
risingCale
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »

Not that I can find them (Glitches, etc), but I'm willing to clean up and write up pages for anything people want to throw at me. Not that you guys probably need that.

Rubicon
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 04:06:36 AM »

I would be more than glad to help! I know OoT and MM pretty well and have been starting to look into other Zlelda games too. I also am decently savvy with webpage coding and such Smiley
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 01:26:58 AM »

I know MM and TP pretty well and have done runs of both of them, so I could probably help with those pages.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 01:37:09 AM »

You should be able to edit MM/TP pages now Ing.

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Cranson
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 05:40:04 PM »

I'd be willing to write for Link's Awakening and Link's Awakening DX.  I'm more experienced in DX than B&W (just got a WR on 100% DX last night), but the tricks are mostly the same, with a few exceptions, and I do have some experience in the B&W version as well.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »

Cranson, you can now edit LA and DX pages. If there really are only a minimal amount of differences (like OoT's MQ), I'd say just edit the DX site.

Braid
Jbop
Site Editor
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »

We've already decided to edit the LA site only  Grin

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »

That works. I hope to see some LA pages soon

Braid
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 07:38:34 AM »

Does this include rewording pages or adding visual cues to help with the explanations? For OoT, I think that some pages may address things that are no longer relevant as a use. And some pages have very technical explanations that may confuse newcomers. I think there may be ways to rewrite certain pages to make them easier to understand (without oversimplifying). RBA and Wrong Warp come to mind. Wrong Warp (at least the basics of why it works) shouldn't be so hard for people to understand, but I think they are put off by all the technical info. The RBA page could use more visual aids, like pictures of the inventory highlighting certain parts that are relevant to the explanation, or pictures of the items instead of just values and loads of charts. And bring back the RBA calculator!

I don't know if I'm capable of doing any of these things, but it's a suggestion. It really seems like just linking the RBA page to someone who doesn't understand the glitch hardly helps them at all. They just end up more confused.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:43:01 AM by nathanisbored » Logged
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 09:02:43 PM »

I'd like to be a MM editor, there are a bunch of things in need of updating and adding to that. Other than MM, I can do TWW, SS and Phantom Hourglass if there is nobody else to do it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:44:16 PM by GlitchesAndStuff » Logged
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 01:14:27 AM »

You could make me an OoT editor if you want but I'm very lazy so I probably won't edit anything >_>.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »

I was an editor before the site got revamped. I'd be happy to edit wind waker and a bit of tp stuff.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
Any0ne
Deku Scrub

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 06:22:12 PM »

I'd be happy to be an editor for OoT, I'm fairly new to ZSR so there's not much proof I can provide of that, but once I get a new controller, I can post pics of my GC 100% saves, and I'm currently working on an any% route.
Holden
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 01:58:26 PM »

i'd like to update the wind waker section of ZSR and the only proof i got is that i wrote an any% route and i'm currently 10th on the any% leaderboard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: