ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:10:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zelda Chaos  (Read 4583 times)
Zafum
Deku Scrub

« on: March 03, 2013, 03:19:53 PM »

Hey there people of ZSR! For the past few years I've been part of the staff at Zelda Chaos. We're just a small wiki dedicated to documenting Zelda glitches (and researching, if we ever get around to it).

I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted to have an affiliation with us? It could be more or less informal, but it'd be nice if we could stay in touch a bit. Zelda Chaos has a number of organizational issues that need fixing, however, we're also far behind the ZSR community in terms of content. Since the wiki is open-content, you could even tell us about or document some of your finds.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:25:15 PM by Zafum » Logged
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:22:43 PM »

Ive visited that site a few times, you guys have done an amazing job with the pages Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Jbop
Site Editor
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 04:36:04 PM »

I've been visiting ZeldaChaos for years; in fact a link on the wiki's Bottle Adventure page is what led me to ZSR a long time ago. It would be great if there could be some sort of partnership between the two sites! Smiley

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »

I'm not a "staff member" here, but we can't really stop you from using our information. As long as you use the correct names for glitches and provide accurate descriptions which aren't copy pasted, it doesn't seem like an issue. I will say that most pages are outdated as we continually find more stuff, atleast the wind waker section is. The point of ZSR is to serve as a hub of information and to encourage speedrunning and glitching, so I don't see the harm of spreading the knowledge. I have used Zelda Chaos once or twice to look for silly glitches and look for potential. If you would like some formal affiliation, you would need to ask someone like Cosmo about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: