ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 10:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Speedrunners  (Read 4320 times)
Byak
Deku Scrub

Dash! Dash! Dash!

Email
« on: February 15, 2013, 05:58:05 PM »

Greetings, from Scotland

I recently registered to ZSR after watching the 4-way OoT race last month, from which I was inspired to try some speedrunning of my own and been practising for the past month. My main interest is OoT 3DS (offers least interruptions to daily life), both MST and Any% NG+. My best time so far is 41:55 (for Any% NG+), I yet have to do a full timing for MST. I'm certain my personal best can be improved (ie. not failing the hellfire skip multiple times), and I look forward to posting on the leaderboards and sharing my experiences on the forums. With any luck I'll construct a cheap method of recording my attempts to help Smiley
On a side note, I also look forward to any future Zelda games released on the 3DS (always hopeful for Majora's Mask).

Cheers
Byak

I am the best, yes, Impact!
Dash! Dash! Dash!
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:23:38 PM »

Hello Byak, cool to see more people run OoT3D Cheesy I suggest doing a few runs of MST and then move to All dungeons. (MST is dying slowly but surely) I wish you luck with the runs. Remember to visit #oot3d on IRC.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:25:33 PM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
GoronGuy
Site Editor
Regular Guay

MM Woop~

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 10:05:36 PM »

Welcome

<GoronGuy> What's your opinion on slavery?
<Washeyy> Make all Greeks slaves to redeem their debt.

<Indextic> what time was the ransomiser bingo
<Indextic> yes the ransomizer
<Indextic> all the items are held hostage and you have to pay to get them
risingCale
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 11:45:14 PM »

Hello.

I've never actually seen an OoT3d run. Good luck with your endeavors though. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: