ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: VC Control Stick Mapping  (Read 149386 times)
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »

Are these functional with sm64?

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2013, 10:34:47 AM »

Are these functional with sm64?
I don't know if SM64 has the same mapping as OoT, but I heard some good things from people that used it to play SM64 with the OoT mapping. It's a better idea to extract the SM64 mapping and make a different firmware for the adapter.

I'm going to add a programming connection to the next version of the adapter, so you can easily update to new/different firmwares. I'll look into the SM64 mapping, so people can use it if they want.
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2013, 01:56:04 AM »

Yeah if you actually looked into sm64 mapping i'd definitely buy one as soon as you finish the next version. Are you still working on this?

whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2013, 11:05:03 AM »

Yeah if you actually looked into sm64 mapping i'd definitely buy one as soon as you finish the next version. Are you still working on this?
Yes, I just extracted the SM64 mapping. It's a bit different from OoT. I'm waiting for new PCBs now though, because I switched some parts and thought it was a good idea to add a programming connection.

Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2013, 11:47:02 PM »

yooo any updates on this?

whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2013, 08:44:41 AM »

Waiting for new PCBs that feature a programming connector, so it can be easily updated. I think they will arrive this week.
sicko
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2013, 01:43:34 AM »

yooo id buy one for sm64 aswell, if you dont mind making it ~

<aleckermit> HEADSHOT BIATCH
<aleckermit> you just got OWned
<icanspoil> there's online goldeneye?
<aleckermit> DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<aleckermit> Get yo ass outta Azaroth
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »

yooo id buy one for sm64 aswell, if you dont mind making it ~
I don't mind at all.  Wink Still haven't received the PCBs though.  Huh

Edit: Sorry guys, still no PCBs, as of Oct. 13.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:28:36 AM by whyieyesya » Logged
sicko
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2013, 07:28:08 PM »

seems to be taking awhile Sad

<aleckermit> HEADSHOT BIATCH
<aleckermit> you just got OWned
<icanspoil> there's online goldeneye?
<aleckermit> DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<aleckermit> Get yo ass outta Azaroth
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2013, 11:04:23 AM »

Yes, unfortunately the PCBs have a huge delay. I've almost been waiting six weeks for them. I did contact the seller this week and they were still able to trace the package, so it doesn't seem lost. If I don't receive them tomorrow I'll just contact them again, to see if the package actually changed location in a week.
GAP
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2013, 10:10:15 AM »

Is there any sort of patch or program for the VC to make the controls less sensitive?
Garnitrex
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2013, 12:57:42 AM »

I'd be interested in buying an adapter in the near future... if it's available.
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »

So finally the PCBs have arrived. I tested one to verify if they work and they do.  Grin

I'll be able to start selling these starting next week. The GC version can also be ordered from now on. You can send me a PM, if you want one. Because I'm using a case and some other components the price will be a little higher than before, to cover for these and shipping rate, but it really won't be that much higher.

Also, I have not been able to test my firmware with a Hori Pad, since I don't have one. If it doesn't work correctly I'll try to fix this. You can easily update this newest version of the adapter with a programmer you can get for a few bucks from eBay.  Also, the GC version's firmware isn't final yet. I still want to add stuff like settings for more sensitive L and R triggers, like on the Gamecube version.

I'll probably make a webpage that centralizes most info about the adapter. This topic has grown quite large.

Is there any sort of patch or program for the VC to make the controls less sensitive?
There isn't. If anyone has some guidelines (hex editing the WAD, don't even know if that is possible) of how to do this, if possible at all, I'd be very interested.

cafde
Site Editor
Regular Guay

FrankerZ

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2013, 03:53:12 AM »

How much would one cost currently (with shipping to US)?

whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »

How much would one cost currently (with shipping to US)?
I did some calculations. Previous price was 25$ (which includes shipping) and the new parts add up to about 3$, so the new price is 28$ and that covers shipping for just about any country (US, Europe).

I'll post a pic once I have one fully assembled, so people will get an idea of what they are actually getting.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: